Wednesday 21 May 2008

Disappeared because...

No blogging for me this last week for a variety of reasons, the first one being the advice of my solicitor and the police who have advised to me withold my blogging life while they do what they need to do. I cant publically say what is happening for obvious reasons but if you read what I wrote a few posts down then you will have some idea what is going on. This is not a good situation and will not end till I show them I cannot and will not be bullied.

So life without blogging has been so frustrating for me! I couldn't even tell the people who check out the prompts on my other blog why...but lying to them isnt an option so I apologise here and now for the lack of apparent care. That is not the case.

I will be back to blog asap, for those of you have have emailed me thinking the eejits mentioned below have done something off the wall, no, i'm perfectly safe and getting on with my little life in the fast lane!! As soon as I get the go ahead I shall be back here and there'll be no stopping me! Me without a blog is like a car without a steering wheel!! :)

All the emails I have received will be responded to in the next few days, I am coming thro a few days of intense decorating, sorting and body painting....dont ask!! lol When the seas are calm I shall sit and write you a whole load of waffle back! :)

Oh, Lukabella...I have lost your email address, dunno how but its my kinda thang! :) Email me direct would ya hunny? Am really wantin to catch up with ya :)

Hugs to you all
Debsx

No comments: