Monday 12 May 2008

The day goes like this....

The alarm goes off and I bury my head under the duvet, I was so not ready for waking up! Charley was up and down all night, he has a rash that looks like it could be chicken pox, he was hot and thirsty so he got a cool shower and a couple of drinks. I didn't bother looking at the clock when I finally settled down, I think I woulda cried! Lol
So getting up I did, read a chapter in the Book of Mormon and said my prayer which was constantly interupted by the dog wanting to play with my toes! Kirsten went to school on her bike with her friend so I got a few jobs done till Charley woke up. He has a doctors appointment later today to see if he does have chicken pox or if its just the heat so we'll see. He's as happy as tappy now though, playing on the trampoline and in his ball pool, must take some pictures before I forget. I eventually got the prompt up on my craft blog, later than planned due to one of my blonde moments but I got there eventually! Doh Go check it out and have some fun with it...its all just for fun but will get your imagination working wonders :)
Poor Chris (**waves**) text me in a bit of a flutter thinking my blogs have been spammed as i'd totally changed the course of the blog content when I added those good deals I found...bless him I think I totally confused him cos I hadn't previously mentioned I was going to do that and he's used to reading my waffle!! Lol Oh how he giggled!! :)
Its back to the grindstone for me today, I have classes to write up and 3 meetings to prepare for and tomorrow's prompt to fit in...oh I think i'd better feed the kids too!! Lol So this is short and sweet for now.
Hope you're enjoying the lovely sunshine again :)
Debsx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debs, I hope your lack of blogging isn't because of those nutcases you mentioned a couple of posts back, dont let them get you girl, they aren't worth it.
So come on and give me something to chuckle at! I love reading your blog, its almost like I know you :)
Maz x

Anonymous said...

you have a busy day!

Hope your weekend is great!

Bohemian chic said...

Hi Debs, I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and hope all is well. I am enjoying digging into your site. jenn