Monday 5 May 2008

Peace

Browsing some blogs earlier I came across some fantastic needle craft stuff that I am itching to have a go at making, after reading 2/3 posts which was also a family blog too, I found I got lost in time cos when I looked up it was an hour and 10 minutes after I clicked there! Anyway, if you are into making little things with needles n fabrics, you are going to love this place. Anyway, going from link to link to link I came across another blog that started a trend on telling 10 things about how we do certain things in our home, so i'm going to have my say and share essential things that make our homes and us who we are...

1. We talk to each other with respect, even when we are frustrated.
2. We pray together at least twice a day as a family.
3. We dont make house rules, we make personal expectations.
4. We dont do name calling.
5. We make majority of family decisions together.
6. We each work on recognising when someone else needs a hug or a favour and help them out.
7. We talk about almost anything and everything, especially over a meal.
8. We try hard to make all things fun, even the fairy chores.
9. We are not focused on monetary things, but on personal growth and inner self to become better in the world around us.
10. We are always on the look out for new ways to grow spiritually.

I was so tempted to put some silly stuff in there, like 'The kids have learnt to peer over the laptop when they want my attention' or 'they will text me from another room to remind me to feed them'!! I'd like to say its not that bad but i'm afraid some days it is when i'm working flat out! Doh However, none of them are stick people...yet!! :)

Dont forget to check out the DESIGN TEAM CALL post, i've had a few emails so far ready to be checked out....its not going to be a weekly thing, instead a monthy thing that will alternate between designers...its about the fun side of blogging and crafting, not the pressure side!!

No comments: