Friday 2 May 2008

Stash 4 Sale & Design Team Call

I'm not even gonna bother to try and catch up, nor am I going to explain where I been...but I will say I have been NON STOP doing some pretty exciting stuff!

One of the things i've been doing is sorting out ALL my craft stash...and I mean ALL of it, which consists of approximately 30+ boxes larger than the Walkers crisps ones! Wowser!! Tomorrow (Saturday 3rd May) I shall be doing a so-called Mini Shop at Sonia's (**waves**) crop in Gloucester (if you are interested in Sonia's crop, email me and i'll give Sonia your email address to contact you). So far I have a ton of stuff that needs new homes, the prices are so low you will most definitely bag a bargain and after tomorow there is going to be yet MORE stuff at following crops! If I get time to do photos and lists on here I will do so, though to me a bargain is not a bargain if the postage kills it...but if thats ok with you, its ok with me! :)

Another thing I have been doing is working alongside a fellow crafter friend, Sharron, to set up a blog/craft Design Team. We are still working on sponsorships right now but we are also taking emails for anyone that is interested in joining us. What we are looking for:

An all rounder blogger - this does not mean you have to blog/comment every day but regularly as possible
A crafter - this includes scrapbooking, altered items, cards, knitting, patchworking...in fact anything that you can display, share and inspire with and for others
An online gallery - this can be on uks, docrafts, trimcraft, two peas, scrapbook.com etc

In your email please tell us:

Your full name
Location
How and when you got into your crafts
Your blog and gallery links
Why you want to join us and why you'd like to join us

ALL emails for the DT is to go to studio@sparkle-the-imagination.co.uk

We have not decided on a deadline date for this yet but we're looking for it to be around 14th May. As I mentioned we are still in talks for sponsorship so when that is completed we will then move on!

So come on and join us!

Debsx

No comments: