Friday 9 May 2008

Over there...

...on UkS is a post I posted (does that sound naff or is it me being a numpty again?), anyway, I posted in the Community about doing a prompt thing which can be scrapped, photo'd or blogged. Now the theory here is to just have some fun, its light hearted and hopefully inspirational in a few ways that will add to our own thinking thoughts, albums, photo collections or whatever we choose to do with it.

The prompts are what I use in some of the classes I teach in, I have a lil book where I jot down anything that I think of that I can do something with, different ways of looking at things or a broader scope on things around us. I dont claim to own the ideas, but they come to me from my own lil head so if anyone else has thought of them already, (I do not do telepathy, I couldnt afford the bill!!!) then I apologise in advance.

The first one will go up on Monday morning sometime. So come join us for a bit of fun! :) Here is My Scrap Blog

Debsx

No comments: