Friday 30 May 2008

Not quite good bye but...

this blog is coming to the end of its shelf life. I am working on another blog where the hosting company offers more of what i'm looking to do on it, but as its school half term we are spending most of our time out rather than in...and when we are in we are not stuck at the computer...which is a good thing right?! :)
so next week I shall be moving away from blogger for my personal blogging, the scrapbooking one will stay though and I shall lift the password when the other is live.
I see by my sitemeter tracker that I still have 3 particular visitors here...why do you bother? are you looking for some dirt to throw my way again? another punch in the face maybe? well your out of luck now, you wanna know something about me, do what your good at and make it all up...cos after all, you know whats in my head a whole lot better than I do right?
As the saying goes, you cant keep a good dog down...and none of YOU have what it takes to bring me down to YOUR pathetic levels...but nice try, it did work for about...2 days!! Ha!
Ok...away from my rant there...once i've done some stuff here I shall be sticking on the password here...so if you wanna read my waffle and ramble after that please read the post below and email me :)
Have a great day :)

No comments: