Tuesday 27 May 2008

A few changes

I'm back to the blogging thing again! :D
In light of the last weeks events and the IP tracking undertaken by the police the four people involved in attempting to make my life hard is now confirmed and will be treated appropriately by the police and my solicitor. I dont care that the one person who called me a liar when I tried to explain this doesn't believe it. I think it's come as a big shock that I am actually standing up for myself! The crap thing is the people involved are the ones to be shameful of their actions, not me. My blame lies in allowing myself to be so submissive in recent years that I have become their emotional and mental doormat, so now i'm actually doing something about it they are angered even more...WELL THATS JUST TOUGH LUCK FOR YOU!
I will not be bullied or intimidated any longer. YOU NEED HELP...and that goes for S, H, K, E & L. Now the initials spell out the names of people who are involved, rather pitiful and shameful really especially as one was a member of my family. Some people have no shame, thats all I can say.
So, now I find myself with 2 choices, I can carry on as normal or I can allow them to win again and delete this blog...but I'm no quitter, i'm no loser and i'm no weak link to be walked over so I have decided to keep this blog, however it will be passworded as of Friday, as will any other blogs I own. I am happy to give the password to anyone that has an existing blog for me to verify who you are, a UKS player that I can check back on history of or someone that I have come to know either through this blog or any of the forums I frequent. Of course if I know you personally and I know you are not in anyway connected to the above people then I will give you the password without any blog or forum history. If I cant track you as a genuine person then I will not give out the password so if you are interested in keeping up with my waffle and scrapbooking stuff then after Friday please email me and give me any links you can so I know you are not impersonating the people initialled above.
If at any time that happens then it will be reported and action taken, so if one of the above people are having the idea of scamming me, forget it, you wont like my next legal action!
Its a sad day when so called family and close friends are so wrapped up in their controlling misery that they try to bring down others around them, especially ones that they have happily used in the past to get what they want..but I guess that is life.
I am not going to defend myself on here, I dont feel the need to and I certainly do NOT feel I have anything to apologise for, its just a crying shame that for so long I have defended such behaviour, but never did I believe it would turn on me so easily, nastily or untruthfully. All I can say is I hope you (the people initialled above) find some peace inside, cos knowing what I do of you all, you dont have any, but you are not bringing me down with you. Go get help, it'll do you a world of good, I know because in the past i've got help and it done wonders for me and my self esteem. Now its probably your turn.
So, this is the posting that is about to bring my blog back to life, though I will not be blogging again now till Friday when I put the password on here....after that its business as usual, and I have some fun stuff to share, loads of waffle to add and a lot of giggles to give you from the mad world of my home!!! :) Its all good stuff!!
One thing I have come to learn this last two weeks is this:

There are a variety of people in this world, some will dominate, some will lie, some will love you and some will be imposters, that does not mean we can justify them or follow suit, no matter how much they attempt to control us. We each have a right to be the best we can, no one is perfect or right all of the time, but everyone has the right to their own mistakes, their own opinions and life choices, but when it effects others negatively we have to take responsibility.
The biggest thing we can ever lose in this life is not money, our homes or even our friends and family, its ourselves. Without ourself there is nothing within or around us. So my advice to you is simple, dont give up trying to be fair, patient, loving and righteous, dont give up being the best example you can be, you never know who's watching, but dont be afraid to make mistakes. Just learn to correct them the best you can.
God is watching each and everyone of us, keeping us safe, guiding us and waiting for us to go to Him. Whatever your belief on that, thats fine, we can never truly justify evil actions, thoughts and deeds to Him...only to ourselves. Dont give up....keep going....I believe we can all be much better people if we get the right ingredients...just like cupcakes, get a wrong recipe and its not going to work.
Thats all from me now, I am off out today with Jd, Jay and Charley and its set to be a fantastic day by the mood of everyone right now!!! :)
Have a good one :)

Debsx

No comments: