Wednesday 11 February 2009

The End

This is to be my final post on this blog. Somethings in life just have to come to a conclusion and I have long since past the frustrations of my family and my almost ex husband. I wish none of them any wrongs in life, in fact the ONLY think I wish for now is for Simon to be actively involved with Charley. For the purpose of the ending of this blog I also want to state that until recently I made an effort to text him approximately every week with either a pleading or an update regarding Charley. Now I do suspect they will not have been received in the manner which I sent them, but I am not responsible for that. All I care about is that my children are happy and whatever anyones ideas and opinions are of my life then so be it, I make my choices. Period.

Charley is one fantastic, intelligent, funny, loving and fun individual who will be starting full time school in September. He asks or mentions his dad EVERY day and I have ran out of things to say without lying to him or admitting that his father just isnt interested in him anymore. I dont want my son to grow up with any insecurity if I can help it, I have worked hard with him to be the kind of person he is. Wherever we go I OFTEN get compliments about him, his behaviour, his happy-ness (I like that, dont you?) and his eagerness to help. I feel so proud that he is my son. However, he has two parents and he has a right to receive time, effort and love from both. So I just hope and pray that at sometime in the future Simon puts aside HIS feelings, ideas and opinions and puts Charley's FIRST.

I'm past arguing or bitching with him or anyone, it just doesn't happen anymore with anyone. I have and love the quiet calm life. Yes I have my problems but nothing that I am not coping with in a much better way than I would have a year or two ago. Life moves on, and we should too.

So, this is the end of this blog. It is now being wrapped up to be part of the kids journaling that i've been working on. I know the people who were reading this blog that were responsible for me abandoning it have now found me on typepad, well thats ok, I dont mind because in all honesty if thats the only way they know how their son and family members are doing then so be it. Feel free to read all you like.

Just one last thing, I have no concerns what you think of my blog, Simon. Not that i'm being mean there, I just know we have different interests and likes in life, I have never trashed yours so the fact you have trashed mine is your issue not mine.

So goodbye Sunsets and Stars, and shift over typepad, i'm there to stay! ;)

Debs